When you use a harsh chemical for mold cleaning, such as bleach, you'd do well to consider what you're really using. Those chemicals can release harmful toxins into the air. While a person is already having an allergic or asthmatic reaction to mold, the last thing you want is for them to breathe in toxic fumes. One look at the back of your mold remover label will show you the warnings that are there. Why would you want to use a product to solve one problem that only creates another?
Of course, another problem with using bleach or similar products for mold cleaning is that they don't actually solve the problem. They will remove the mold that is currently living on your surfaces. However, mold is not a plant or an animal - it is a fungus. As such, it grows and reproduces differently. Mold spores are released into the air. Not only can they get into the nasal cavities and lungs, causing allergic reactions, but cleaning the surface they formerly lived on doesn't solve the problem. There are still active mold spores in the air just waiting for a surface to fall on.
When you use a natural cleaner specifically made for mold cleaning, however, it can actually kill not on the mold spores on the surfaces of your home but in the air as well. This will kill off all active mold and mold that's just waiting to grow. After a treatment you won't see the mold growing back in the same spots or different spots. Instead, it will be killed at it's source, leaving you mold free.
Beyond simply working better, there are other positive aspects of using a natural product for mold cleaning. For one, you won't be dealing with the harsh and unsavory smells that you'll get with harsher products. You also won't be polluting the water supply with bleach and other chemicals. If you buy a product such as those available from www.LastingPlanet.com, you'll also be using only renewable resources, which prevents you from harming the planet as well.
Taking advantage of mold cleaning products that actually kill not just the mold but the mold spores as well is the best way to ensure that your house is mold free. When left unchecked, mold can spread to many different surfaces in your home and lead to aggravating allergic reactions. Using natural cleaners is not only more effective, but better for the health of not only your family but the environment as well.